VIP Amenities & Privileges
As Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Platinum Supreme members, when you arrange
your vacation through us, you will be eligible for numerous privileges during your stay. These privileges are not available to non-members and RCI members have only limited access to the full VIP package.
VIP World Complex
This exclusive area of the resort features its own swimming pool including the following:
- Luxury king size sun beds with soft pillows and plush towels
- Shaded areas with sun beds, ceiling fans and sheer, flowing curtains
- Poolside bar offering international beers, top shelf liquor and wine, and exotic
- Lunch and snack menu available from 11am to 6 pm.
- Waitress service — order from your sun bed or have a cocktail or soda in the pool
- There is also a large video screen which in the evening features slideshows from
previous VIP welcome parties and other events.
- Super relaxing area at beachfront including full VIP service
- Large sun beds and hammocks for comfort relaxing
- 2 whirlpools with waterfalls
- Sushi and sashimi bars
- Lounge music
VIP Simply Gourmet Restaurant
This elegant and sophisticated a la carte restaurant is where we held our wedding
reception dinner. It is located in the VIP Court next to the villas reception. You can
choose to dine al fresco on the open air terrace or enjoy the quiet intimacy of the indoor section of the restaurant.
During the day, light lunches and snacks are served beginning at noon. In the evening, a varied six course theme menu offers the finest dishes from Europe, the Far East, and
the Caribbean with white glove service. We chose the Chateau Briand (for two!) for our special evening and will order it each time we return to the resort. The restaurant has two sittings, 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and is open Monday through Friday.
VIP Sports Café
The VIP Sports Café is a smaller and more casual version of the VIP Gourmet Restaurant. It is located across from VIP World and offers terrace and indoor dining and drinks.
Lifestyle Club & VIP Disco Lounge
Dance the night away at the VIP Disco Lounge located below the amphitheatre. Sit at the bar or at one of the many plush booths scattered around the lounge. Please note, the refreshments at this venue are not part of the all-inclusive plan so be sure to bring cash or a credit card with you.
VIP Airport Transportation
Transfers to and from the Puerto Plata Airport is provided as part of your VIP vacation. The resort will provide an air conditioned minibus and driver who will help you with your luggage. On occasion, it is possible to arrange for transfers via limousine or helicopter and extra fees will apply.